2 3 Sunday Small Miracles | Ballet Webb

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Small Miracles



Sunday Small Miracles

I just returned from the grocery store. As I was leaving, a kind customer offered to help me, and although I didn’t really need help, it reminded me how small miracles in life are all around us. The trick is to notice them.

During this holiday season that can be filled with stress and rushing around, remind yourself to pause and notice the small things. A person helping with packages, a kind smile from a stranger on a stressful day, the magical laughter of a child…if you look for these tiny gifts you will find them.

It’s all part of being grateful. I’ve talked about it before, but it bears repeating. Being grateful improves mood, and some studies suggest it makes you healthier and more likely to live a long life.

Notice the small miracles!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #192:
“Notice small miracles every day.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up.”
Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:



No comments:

Post a Comment