2 3 Sunday Phone, Family and Friends | Ballet Webb

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday Phone, Family and Friends


Sunday Phone, Family and Friends

Yesterday I had the privilege of meeting a new cousin. We spent a delightful afternoon devoid of phones and computers (except for taking a few photographs), and I left feeling energized and happy. All due to good conversation, shared interests and time in the beautiful outdoors.

It reminded me again that the greatest things in life are not found on our phones. Yes, our electronics have their place – and an important one – but never trade virtual for human. Human contact and face-to-face communication is critical for our inspiration and motivation.

As artists, many of us are shy and it’s easy to hide behind our electronic devices. But we must emerge from there to feel fully alive and satisfied.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #189:
“Avoid putting the phone ahead of family and friends.“

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
"Too much TV time, while it may seem like a fun family activity, too much of it can shift your attention from each other to the TV."
-         Jake Smith, 10 Steps To A Happier Life

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment