2 3 Sunday Dance | Ballet Webb

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Dance




Sunday Dance

Today’s quote inspired today’s blog. Dance lightly with life. What does that mean to you? For me it brings a reminder to worry less and not sweat the small stuff (it’s all small stuff), and take things more lightly. This thought can mean other things, too, depending on the individual.

But I like the sound of “dance lightly”. It can be applied in so many areas: dance lightly and not harshly with others, since you don’t know what burdens they are carrying. Dance lightly with yourself and (see yesterday’s blog) never forget to appreciate how far you’ve come in your quests.

Just something to think about on this Sunday.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #190:
“Dance lightly with life.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
Today is my day to dance lightly with life,
sing wild songs of adventure,
invite rainbows & butterflies out to play,
soar my spirit, and unfurl my joy.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:



No comments:

Post a Comment