2 3 Saturday Irish Good Luck | Ballet Webb

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday Irish Good Luck



Saturday Irish Good Luck

Well, better late than never. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, which was last Tuesday, I present some wonderful Irish good luck phrases.

-         May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
-         May the wind always be at your back.
-         May your heart be light and happy, may your smile be big and wide, and may your pockets always have a coin or two inside.
-         May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
-         May the roof above you never fall in and those gathered beneath it never fall out.
-    A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

And finally one of my favorites:
-  Don’t be breaking your shin on a stool that’s not in your way.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Superstitious Secret #199:
“There are many Irish good luck sayings.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“When anyone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Maimed, stark and misshapen, but ferociously tenacious.”
― Edna O'Brien

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Check out my coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment