2 3 Mad Monday Développé Dessert | Ballet Webb

Monday, March 16, 2020

Mad Monday Développé Dessert



Mad Monday Développé Dessert

A développé should always unfold beautifully, and never appear jerky or strained. One way to make certain this happens is to imagine your favorite dessert. Now imagine serving it up with your développé – perhaps balanced on the heel in a développé devant.

This way, your leg will extend gently and in a lovely sustained manner, so as not to spill or drop (gasp!) that mouth-watering dessert.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #11s:
“Imagine serving up a plate of something delicious in a  développé devant.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.”
― David Mamet, Boston Marriage

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Check out my coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment