2 3 Sunday Want and Have | Ballet Webb

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Want and Have

Sunday Want and Have

The above quote is pretty self explanatory. But it is still good to remember. For artists in particular, remembering to acknowledge those things we have, or have already achieved, helps put everything in perspective.

Otherwise frustration will be a constant companion. For most dancers I know, being lazy is not an option and a reminder of things accomplished will not cause them to backslide and quit trying. Quite the opposite. It will usually motivate them to blaze ahead.

Don’t let what you want keep you from forgetting what you have.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #170:
“Don’t let what you want keep you from forgetting what you have.”

Link of the Day:


Quote of the Day:
“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment