2 3 Sunday Three Thoughts | Ballet Webb

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Three Thoughts






Sunday Three Thoughts

When you start your day, what are your usual thoughts? A to-do list? A host of worries and concerns? A feeling that it is going to be a bad day because it’s Monday, or the bills are due, or it’s raining? I know. We humans can be such negativity factories.

Instead, start your day by saying thank you three times. It will remind you of all the things you have, instead of allowing your mind to drift onto the things you don’t. 

After that, you can move into your day with a lifted spirit and happier thoughts will begin to outnumber the negative ones.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Motivational Secret #59:
“Three things to think when you start your day:  thank you, thank you, thank you.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“It's a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”
Germany Kent

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment