2 3 Mad Monday Football Pads | Ballet Webb

Monday, May 8, 2017

Mad Monday Football Pads






Mad Monday Football Pads

Ahhh those shoulders that like to warm the earlobes. Scary. In ballet the shoulders are always down and relaxed and should never lift, causing the neck to vanish from sight.

I’ve talked about this before, but here is another way to think about it. Imagine wearing heavy shoulder pads like football players wear. (Now, that being said, you don’t want to look like you’re wearing them, you simple want to imagine the weight they would provide against the shoulders.)

Feel the weight of those pads on your shoulders, and it will be difficult for the shoulders to lift.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #1uuu:
“Imagine wearing football pads on your shoulders.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
Marcel Proust

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment