2 3 Saturday Murphy’s Law | Ballet Webb

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday Murphy’s Law



Saturday Murphy’s Law

I’ve talked about Murphy’s Law before: “Anything that can go wrong, will.” And there is a whole set of these laws for dancers.

Today’s  rule is we all know well: The best things you do will never be witnessed by the director or teacher. The moment you hit a perfectly executed set of multiple pirouettes, the teacher will have just turned away to adjust the music. Or, you gave the best performance of your life the night the director and/or choreographer went out of town and missed it. We’ve all been there.

It’s just part of a dancer’s life.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Statute #115:
“The best things you do will never be witnessed by the director or teacher.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“The chance of the bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.”
― Murphy's Law

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment