2 3 Fun Friday Unplug | Ballet Webb

Friday, March 9, 2018

Fun Friday Unplug



Fun Friday Unplug

Today is National Unplugging Day. So instead of spending all your time with your electronic devices, including the one you are looking at, go outside and enjoy the restorative benefits of a non-electronic world!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #:
“Take time to unplug.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Being connected to everything has disconnected us from ourselves and the preciousness of this present moment.”
L.M. Browning, Vagabonds and Sundries

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment