2 3 Wild Wednesday Wand | Ballet Webb

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wild Wednesday Wand



Wild Wednesday Wand

Your spine is a critical area when it comes to correct posture. I’ve talked many times about equal and opposite energy in the body and the spine is no exception. There is always a two-way energy in the spine – up and down.

To visualize this, imagine your spine as a magic wand, like the ones in Harry Potter books and movies. This wand is ever-expanding, magically, up and down to infinity.

Now the spine is properly aligned and energized.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #1vvv:
“Visualize your spine as an expanding magic wand.“

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.”
― JK Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment