2 3 Superstitious Saturday Itch | Ballet Webb

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Superstitious Saturday Itch



Superstitious Saturday Itch

There are many superstitions about itching. A common one is that if your left hand itches it means you’ll be getting some money. Of course, there is the saying that if your right hand itches, you’ll be losing money. But to make it more confusing, the reverse is also true: left=lose, right=receive. Hmmm…

If your right eye itches, it’s lucky – and vice versa. If your foot itches you’ll be going on a journey, and if the itch is on your right foot you’ll be welcomed at your destination – but not if the itch is on your left foot. If your ankles itch it means a wedding (yours or someone else’s) is in your future.

 If your lips itch someone is about to kiss you. If your nose itches you will kiss a fool. If your ears itch someone is talking about you.

And the oddest itch superstition I found is this one: If your nose itches you are about to come across someone with a hole in their britches.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Superstition #154:
“An itchy left hand means you’re getting money- or not.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“My right eye itches now and I shall see my love.
— Theocritus

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment