2 3 Sunday Through the Storm | Ballet Webb

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Through the Storm



 
Sunday Through the Storm

Hurricane Matthew came and went and fortunately I did not sustain any property damage, just some downed limbs and debris. Whew! Sadly, many other Florida residents were not as lucky.

Since I did not lose electricity, I’m back and will be resuming my daily blog!

Feeling blessed and grateful.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #222:  
“Be grateful.

                Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.”
Vivian Greene

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment