2 3 Wacky Wednesday Double Panes | Ballet Webb

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wacky Wednesday Double Panes


Wacky Wednesday Double Panes

You will remember that the most important step in ballet is plié. Therefore, there can never be enough images to assist dancers in perfecting this movement.

Today I present the “Double Pane Image for Pliés”: Imagine a thin pane of glass in front of you and a thin pane of glass behind you. Now plié in between these two panes and be careful not to break the glass. Especially with your head.

Voila!  Perfectly aligned pliés!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #2bb:
“Imagine standing between two panes of glass during pliés.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Beauty is seeing,
the world through colored glass,
of seeing everything in its glory,
it's all it ever asks.”
Anthony T Hincks

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment