2 3 Sunday Head and Heart | Ballet Webb

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday Head and Heart


Sunday Head and Heart

Today’s theme is also today’s quote.

It is an interesting thing to contemplate. When in involves yourself, use your head, but when it involves other people, use your heart. What does this say to you?

I think it means when dealing with others, the most important thing is to consider how they feel, and/or what their circumstances are. When you do this you are more likely to react with kindness and compassion. And I’ve talked a lot about these two subjects.

You can be hard on yourself, and sometimes you might need to be, but when it comes to other people, whose journeys and burdens you can only imagine, using your heart is what will make the world a better place.

And isn’t that the goal after all?

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #188:
“To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” 

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart”
. —Eleanor Roosevelt


                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment