2 3 Sunday Looking | Ballet Webb

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Looking






Sunday Looking

Oh, it sounds so simple. But it is so difficult. Look for the good. Make a conscious effort to look for things that are positive, or uplifting, or beautiful, or just nice.

We humans appear to be hard-wired to do just the opposite. We look for – and even dwell on – the negative. This doesn’t make us happy. 

Try it this week. Stamp out the negative, and look for the positive. It won’t be easy but it will be worth it.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Motivational Secret #57:
“ Look for the good.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.”
- John Lubbock

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment