2 3 Fun Friday Everything Reaches | Ballet Webb

Friday, April 28, 2017

Fun Friday Everything Reaches







Fun Friday Everything Reaches

I’ve often discussed two-way energy and how there is always an equal and opposite pull. But it goes beyond that.

Everything reaches. It’s not just two ways – it’s all ways. In any position, in any movement, there are multiple directions of energy. It just helps to pinpoint two – to begin with – to establish the equal and opposite idea.

But today, think about how many different directions there are: up, down, left, right – and places in between. Send energy (always equal and opposite) in all of these and see what happens.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #22kk:
“Everything reaches out.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue about it or to spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick alongside it”
D.L. Moody

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment