2 3 Mad Monday Magic Dance Bag | Ballet Webb

Monday, April 3, 2017

Mad Monday Magic Dance Bag






Mad Monday Magic Dance Bag

We all carry dance bags. They are essential for carrying the various and sundry things dancers need on a daily basis. But there is another dance bag – an invisible one.

This is the one in our brain – one we fill (or should fill) with everything we learn in each class. Things we store in this bag may or may not seem important at the time, but we save them anyway – just in case.

Every little thing that is said, presented, or encountered goes into the Magic Dance Bag. It is there forever, and all the treasures stored over the years are available to be withdrawn when the need arises.

It’s a very handy item to have.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #22ggg:
“Fill your magic dance bag with new things every day.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle.”
Nemo Nox

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment