2 3 Sunday Wonderful | Ballet Webb

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Wonderful



Sunday Wonderful

The above quote is self-explanatory. To paraphrase it, you might say: be an example, or an inspiration to others. It is a great way to go through life.

Happy Sunday!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #247:
“Do something wonderful, people might imitate it.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself once in a while.”
― Josh Billings

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment