2 3 Sunday Laser | Ballet Webb

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Laser





Sunday Laser

I’ve used lasers as images for several dance steps, particularly frappés. But today I’d like you to think about how the idea of the strong, direct beam of the laser can be applied as an image for your motivation.

Most successful people have a strong, almost single-minded focus on the goals they wish to achieve. This focus allows them to ignore roadblocks, shake off discouragement, handle rejections and keep forging ahead. After all, we never really fail until we give up.

Focusing intently on your goals also keeps your mind positively directed and this always produces better results than a negative focus. 

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Motivational Secret #46:
“ Have a laser focus.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
"The successful warrior is the average man, with laserlike focus."
- Bruce Lee

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.


Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment