2 3 Memorial Day Monday | Ballet Webb

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Monday






Memorial Day Monday 

Oh gallant sons of glory,

Whose years were so precious few --

In payment for the debt I owe,

What would you have me do?



If only I could hear,

What question would you ask?

To pay this debt of honor,

Just what would be my task?



Could your immortal spirits

Meet me face to face,

What would you have me do

To calm your resting place?



Could I breach the chasm of death

And ask you to answer true,

In payment for the lives you gave,

What would you have me do?



-John Posey

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
 “Remember.”


                Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Although no sculptured marble should rise to their memory, nor engraved stone bear record of their deeds, yet will their remembrance be as lasting as the land they honored.
-Daniel Webster

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment