2 3 Mad Monday Noodle | Ballet Webb

Monday, December 30, 2019

Mad Monday Noodle



Mad Monday Noodle

I’ve talked before about how pas de deux work is a true partnership, with each dancer having responsibilities for his/her partner.

Let’s talk about the females today. They need  to be where they are expected to be and always be strong in their positions and technique. Especially when it comes to any sort of lift, there is no way a male dancer can help his partner if she breaks her position and becomes a noodle. Imagine trying to hold onto that!

Even if things aren’t going well, the female dancer must hold her position. No noodles, please.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #27f:
“In partnering, the female dancer must never become a noodle.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Noodles are not only amusing, but delicious.”
-         Julia Child

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment