2 3 Fun Friday Brain | Ballet Webb

Friday, December 13, 2019

Fun Friday Brain



Fun Friday Brain

In ballet, we tend to focus on our body and our muscles and how to train them to respond in exactly the way we want. But as I have said many times, it is our brain and how we think and visualize things that is often the most crucial part of our training.

The Link of the Day below is a great look at how important our brains are for ballet, and the variety of ways we can utilize our thoughts to improve the performance of our body.

Enjoy!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #16gg:
“Your brain and your thoughts are important in ballet.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment