2 3 Sunday Yesterday’s | Ballet Webb

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday Yesterday’s



Sunday Yesterday’s

We all have a tendency to hold on to negative stuff from previous days, weeks, or even years. Sigh. It seems to be part of the human condition.

Therefore, we must make an effort to let go so we can move on. Like so many things it takes effort and practice.

But it’s worth it. Let it go.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #249:
“You can’t grasp new things if your hands are full of yesterday’s stuff.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.”
― C. JoyBell C.

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment