2 3 Sunday Embracing Fall | Ballet Webb

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Embracing Fall




Sunday Embracing Fall

Embrace the beauty of fall and all its associated wonders! (I especially like the note above about the scent of old books!)

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #250:
“Embrace the beauty, colors and wonder of fall.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment