2 3 Fun Friday Burning Floor | Ballet Webb

Friday, August 31, 2018

Fun Friday Burning Floor



Fun Friday Burning Floor

Here I go again with yet another two-way energy blog. This one involves performing.

When you step onstage, imagine that during the choreography – whatever that may be – you are sending so much energy downward into (and beyond) the stage floor that you make it hot. Really, really hot.

This isn’t difficult to imagine when the lights are bright and follow your footwork, but this image works even in dim lighting. Picture a cartoon version: every time your foot hits the floor, the temperature and color of the floor changes – to red hot.

Burn the floor!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Performance Secret #29d:
“Imagine making the floor burn.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Walking the streets of Charleston in the late afternoons of August was like walking through gauze or inhaling damaged silk.”
― Pat Conroy

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment