2 3 Sunday Three Rules | Ballet Webb

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday Three Rules



Sunday Three Rules

The above photograph says it all.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #225:
“Remember the Three Rules of Life.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Life gives us choices. You either grab on with both hands and just go for it, or you sit on the sidelines.”
Christine Feehan, Night Game

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment