2 3 Fun Friday Super Power | Ballet Webb

Friday, April 6, 2018

Fun Friday Super Power



Fun Friday Super Power

Remember that old television program The Incredible Hulk? Remember how actor Bill Bixby’s muscles suddenly increased in size and strength, bursting out of his shirt, transforming him into The Incredible Hulk (played by Lou Ferrigno)? Well, I thought of that yesterday while teaching tendues.

Imagine as you stretch your foot that it is overcome with amazing superpowers - the arch increases, and the foot elongates, popping the elastics and/or ribbons completely off the shoe so they fly across the room! Boom! You are now left with a perfect, beautifully shaped, fully stretched banana foot.

Have fun with your tendues!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #4u:
“Imagine the super power of popping your ribbons/elastics off during tendues.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:

“Under the stars, I tried to sleep, but for once in my life couldn't. My mutant super power-the ability to nod off at the drop of a hat, any time, anywhere-had deserted me.” 
                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment