2 3 Sunday Three | Ballet Webb

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Three






Sunday Three

Often the most motivational or inspirational thoughts come in small packages. And many of these involve only three words. The most obvious one is “I love you”. But there are many others.

How many three word phrases can you think of? Here are a few suggestions:
I’ll be there. Let it go. Nurture your best. Let’s just dance. Now or never. Go for it.

You get the idea. Have fun trying to find more, and when you do, choose one that is the most powerful or helpful for you, and use it often.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Motivational Secret #63:
“How many three word motivational phrases can you think of?”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“There are years that ask questions and years that answer.”
Zora Neale Hurston, Their Eyes Were Watching God

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment