2 3 Mad Monday Circuit | Ballet Webb

Monday, April 24, 2017

Mad Monday Circuit






Mad Monday Circuit

We all know that a tendu that leaves the floor – even a little bit – is no longer a tendu, but a dégagé. But preventing this can be difficult. Tendues have a perverse tendency to levitate.

Imagine that the tendu forms an electrical circuit with the floor. As long as it is connected, the power is on. But even a slight disruption in the circuit will cause the power to go off. Not good.

In every tendu, maintain the integrity of the circuit!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret: 4aa#
Imagine connecting a circuit during tendues.

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Electricity is really just organized lightning”
George Carlin

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment