2 3 Sunday Seeds | Ballet Webb

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Seeds





Sunday Seeds

The above quote by Robert Louis Stevenson can be interpreted in different ways. For dancers, it could mean that even if you had a “bad” class, you have still progressed – i.e. planted seeds. No work is wasted. It all goes into the larger process. Dancers know this.

It could also mean planting seeds of kindness. I’ve blogged many times about being kind and how important it is. A kind word, a caring gesture, or just a warm smile might be the thing someone else needs to avoid having a no good, very bad day.

Consider the seeds you plant. Concentrate on the seeds more than the harvest. 

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Motivational Secret #53:
“Concentrate on the seeds you plant.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“You’re frustrated because you keep waiting for the blooming of flowers of which you have yet to sow the seeds.”
Steve Maraboli

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment