2 3 Terminology Tuesday Pas Composé | Ballet Webb

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Terminology Tuesday Pas Composé



Terminology Tuesday Pas Composé

Pas composé [pah kawn-poh-ZAY] means compound step and it is a term of the French school of training.

It refers to any combination of steps, the same as compound steps or enchaînement (which also mean a combination of steps).

Sometimes the answers are simple.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Terminology Secret #89:
“Pas composé means compound step.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“We are not creators; only combiners of the created. Invention isn't about new ingredients, but new recipes. And innovations taste the best.”
― Ryan Lilly

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Check out my coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment