2 3 Mad Monday Miscellaneous | Ballet Webb

Monday, April 13, 2020

Mad Monday Miscellaneous



Mad Monday Miscellaneous

Today’s Link of the Day below is a TED talk that covers many different aspects of ballet, from pointe shoes to port de bras, to balancing. Many of them have been discussed in my previous blogs.

I especially like the section on the seven components of fitness (at 6:50) and how ballet, unlike sports, requires all of them – plus imagination.

It’s worth a listen.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #22q:
“Ballet requires many different components.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Simplicities are enormously complex.”
― Richard O. Moore, Writing the Silences

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Check out my coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment