2 3 Mad Monday Envelope Pliés | Ballet Webb

Monday, November 4, 2019

Mad Monday Envelope Pliés



Mad Monday Envelope Pliés

In this new month and new week, I’m going back to the basics: specifically pliés. I’ve posted many blogs about pliés, and today I’ll add one more.

Imagine doing pliés in a giant envelope. It’s a narrow space and under no circumstances should the paper be torn. By plié-ing in a large envelope, good posture will automatically be maintained. Otherwise knees, hips or derriere (gasp!) will tear the envelope.

Envelope pliés!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #2iii:
“Plié in a giant envelope.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Yes, a deep lesson from the postage stamp. It attaches itself to a moveable material, the envelope and gets going..”
― Israelmore Ayivor

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment