2 3 Fun Friday Marshmallows | Ballet Webb

Friday, November 15, 2019

Fun Friday Marshmallows



Fun Friday Marshmallows

You may remember Ballet Secret #6aa: Avoid marshmallow arms. This is to prevent drooping or similar afflictions. But today I have another marshmallow image – a positive one.

When moving your arms, correct resistance is key. So imagine moving your arms through marshmallow fluff – whipped marshmallows if you will. This wll provide the necessary resistance.

It’s also fun to imagine!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #uuu:
“Imagine the arms moving through marshmallow fluff.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“I literally could not feel more cozy right now if I were actually inside a marshmallow”
― Alice Clayton

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment