2 3 Wacky Wednesday Spaghetti | Ballet Webb

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wacky Wednesday Spaghetti






Wacky Wednesday Spaghetti

It is important to know when the torso is pliable, and when it needs to maintain its integrity. In pirouettes particularly, integrity must be maintained!

It’s like spaghetti. Never should the torso look (or act) like cooked spaghetti – drooping all over the place, and unable to hold any position for long.

Instead, the torso must be like uncooked spaghetti* – solid, unbending, and able to stand upright.
            *any long pasta may be substituted.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #14hh:
Imagine your torso as a piece of uncooked spaghetti.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Writing is throwing spaghetti at a wall to see what sticks.”
Kelly E. Lindner


            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.


Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment