2 3 Sunday Starfish | Ballet Webb

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Starfish



Sunday Starfish

This parable has made the rounds on the internet, but I thought it was worth posting again for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #140:
“Small acts of kindness can make a big difference.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment