2 3 Wild Wednesday Five | Ballet Webb

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wild Wednesday Five


Wild Wednesday Five



From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #21oo:
“Remember the five things to tell yourself before class.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Don't aim at success. The more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself…”
― Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment