2 3 Sunday Under and Over | Ballet Webb

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday Under and Over



Sunday Under and Over

Recently I talked about replacing the word nervous with the word excited. Today I have another word replacement for you to try.

If you are having a bad day, or just feeling down and someone asks how you are doing, you might sigh and say: “I’m doing okay – under the circumstances.” Hmmm. The word under tends to have a negative feel, so why not replace it with the word over?

Okay. Now that you’ve done that, rethink your “bad” day. Imagine yourself being “over the circumstances” – not under. In other words, change your perspective. It will help you look for the positive instead focusing on the negative. Rise above things, and instead of being under the circumstances, you’ll be over them.

Looking down on your problems from a high altitude (like being in an airplane), makes everything below seem small and insignificant.

Be “over the circumstances”.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #135:
“Replace the work under with over.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Countless possibilities exist in any situation. You must maintain a positive outlook to see the miraculous possibilities.”
― Lailah Gifty AkitaThink Great: Be Great!

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment