2 3 Sunday Limits | Ballet Webb

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday Limits



Sunday Limits

I always love quotes that use a reverse turn of phrase. Today’s idea is an example.
It is pretty self explanatory, and dancers are certainly familiar with challenges – on a daily basis.

I like to think that for dancers challenging your limits means embracing them. Welcome them and think positively as you work your way through them. Add that extra pirouette, even if you fall down trying. Push a little extra to add a quarter inch to your extension. You get it.

Don’t limit your challenges by what you think you can or can’t do. Embrace the challenge. Enjoy the process.

Happy Sunday!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #137:
“Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.”
― Randy PauschThe Last Lecture

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment