2 3 Sunday Furry Friends | Ballet Webb

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Furry Friends


Sunday Furry Friends

You may have noticed that a photograph (meme)of an animal accompanies most of my blogs. I often use cats, not only because I have two of my own, but because they work so well for illustrative purposes. I also have a dog, and have never decided whether I am a dog or a cat person. I guess I’m both.

Animals are a huge part of my life, and always have been. Our pets give us so much more than we give them, and interacting with them is a wonderful way to de-stress after a hard day. Studies have shown that the simple act of petting an animal lowers blood pressure. Also, watching how they move through the world provides a fascinating glimpse into the meaning of “living in the moment”. But most of all, (as you know if you have a beloved animal), is their unconditional love.

If you have a pet, notice them anew today. Give them your love, care, and attention and you will be richly rewarded.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:

Motivational Secret #100:  
“We can learn a lot from our pets.”

                Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”
Anatole France

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:


No comments:

Post a Comment