2 3 Wacky Wednesday Late Leg | Ballet Webb

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wacky Wednesday Late Leg



Wacky Wednesday Late Leg

You may remember Ballet Secret #15m: A pas de chat is two passés. The problem arises when the second passé is late.

The second leg must come off the floor quickly – not at the same time as the first leg (that would be like an Italian changement) - but thinking about taking the second leg off the floor at almost the same time as the first is very helpful in preventing Late Leg Syndrome.

So imagine hitting that second passé at almost, but not quite the same time as the first passé.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #15jjj:
“No late leg in pas de chat.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“How did it get so late so soon?”
― Dr. Seuss

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment