2 3 Fun Friday Tap Root | Ballet Webb

Friday, May 31, 2019

Fun Friday Tap Root



Fun Friday Tap Root

As I have said many times, there is always more than one direction of energy. For good alignment, equal energy up and down is critical.

To help with the grounding nature of this up-and-down energy, imagine an evergreen tree. Some of these trees have a tap root that extends into the earth almost as far down as the tree is tall. This is why many of them are able to withstand hurricanes.

Therefore, imagine your downward energy going into the floor and beyond – further than you are tall.

  
From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #1zzz:
“Imagine having a deep tap root like some evergreen trees.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment