2 3 Fun Friday Super Bowl | Ballet Webb

Friday, January 25, 2019

Fun Friday Super Bowl



Fun Friday Super Bowl

No, I’m not talking about football – not really. But in this Super Bowl season I thought about how there are many bowl games and that made me think about other bowls: soup bowls, cereal bowls, water bowls, etc.

I realized that a good image for controlling the recalcitrant abdominal area is simple: a bowl. Imagine the area as an elongated, concave bowl and the muscles will be engaged appropriately. No more stomachs hanging out.

The Super Bowl of posture!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #1uuu:
“Imagine your abdominal area as a bowl.” 

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“It was obvious that the woman was trying to turn over a new leaf, so we bought all her bowls. I got a gigantic stoneware one with a flat bottom, like you’d use if you were making bread for the whole army, and I knew I would have to change my whole life to have a use for this bowl.”
― Debby Bull, Blue Jelly: Love Lost & the Lessons of Canning

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment