2 3 Wacky Wednesday Helmet | Ballet Webb

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wacky Wednesday Helmet


Wacky Wednesday Helmet

Remember those old movies where divers wore huge, heavy helmets that rested on their shoulders? Well, this is a great image for those who have a tendency to let their shoulders warm their ears.

Simply imagine wearing one of these weighty, bulky helmets. Since they rest on your shoulders, raising the shoulders is now an impossibility. 

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #1hhh:
“Imagine wearing an old diving helmet to keep your shoulders down.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Diving is a leap of faith plus gravity.”
― Gabrielle Zevin, Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment