2 3 Fun Friday Fling | Ballet Webb

Friday, April 19, 2019

Fun Friday Fling



Fun Friday Fling

A fondu, despite its definition meaning melt that makes it sound like a slow, easy and relaxed movement has another side. It provides a great impetus for things like relevés and grand battements.

In fact, a battement that comes out of a fondu has a lot of power! And if a relevé is added – wow! The fondu acts like a slingshot – flinging the battement up into the air. Pow! A fabulous fondu fling! And on Friday it becomes a fabulous fun Friday fondu fling!

Isn’t ballet fun?!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #17d:
“A fondu can provide a great impetus.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“That does it," said Jace. "I'm going to get you a dictionary for Christmas this year."
"Why?" Isabelle said.
"So you can look up 'fun.' I'm not sure you know what it means.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment