2 3 Sunday Dreams and Fears | Ballet Webb

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Dreams and Fears

Sunday Dreams and Fears

Here we are in Nutcracker season – the season of dreams. But many of us don’t live our dreams, we live more in our fears. Scary.

The definition of the word “fear” is: “An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat”. The key word here is “belief”. A thought. Something happening in your head that causes “an unpleasant  emotion”. Sounds like something I’d like to avoid.

Start thinking more about your dreams than your fears. It’s okay to plan, but then leave it and go back to pleasant thoughts, ideas, and goals. It takes practice, (and we all know about that), but it is very doable.

Live your dreams, not your fears.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #:
“Live your dreams, not your fears.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
—Les Brown


                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment