2 3 Monday Multiple Layers | Ballet Webb

Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday Multiple Layers


Monday Multiple Layers

Here we go with another image for proper posture! Yes!

Imagine your spine as a layer cake. Yummm. Imagine the cake as any variety you like: chocolate, red velvet, coconut, etc. Whatever works best for you.

Now imagine the frosting in between the layers (each vertebrae in the spine). Nice, fluffy frosting that separates the layers of the cake.

Lift the body gently, so no frosting gets squeezed out. It always maintains its lovely, fluffy, equally spaced rows.

Multiple Layer Cake Posture!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #1jjj:
“Imagine the frosting in a multiple-layer cake.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.”
Janet Evanovich

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment