2 3 Super Saturday Shamrock | Ballet Webb

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Super Saturday Shamrock






Super Saturday Shamrock

I am a day late, but in honor of St. Patrick’s day, here is an image that is related to Ballet Secret 1i:  Imagine three dots underneath the foot:  two under the ball of the foot, and one beneath the heel.  A triangle of support.

Instead of just three dots, imagine a lovely upside-down green shamrock under your foot that marks the placement of the three areas of support. Two on the ball of the foot, one on the heel.

Happy Belated St. Patrick’s  Day!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #1sss:
“Imagine a shamrock under your foot.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“For each petal on the shamrock this brings a wish your way. Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.”
- Irish blessing

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.


Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

No comments:

Post a Comment