2 3 Sunday I Times Three | Ballet Webb

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday I Times Three


Sunday I Times Three

Remaining positive in life is often difficult. Things happen. Or they don’t happen. It is all too easy to get tangled up in the nasty, noisy negatives. But wait! There is another option.

To stay positive remember the three “I”s : See the Invisible, feel the Intangible, and achieve the Impossible (or close to it). In other words, have a vision of what you want, tune in to how it makes you feel, then act. 

Doing is more positive than not doing. Work on those pirouettes, don’t lean against the barre and watch (enviously) as other dancers do them.  Act on your vision. Achieving the impossible is only possible if you act, and the I times three will help you act with a positive attitude.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:

Motivational Secret #115:  
Remember the letter I times three.

                Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
Aristotle

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:


No comments:

Post a Comment